How to assign a Zoho License to a user/e-mailaddress
- Go to https://www.one.zoho.eu and log in
- In the bottom left corner, select 'Directory'
- In the left pane, click 'users'
- Click the button 'add user' (in the top right corner)
- Complete user first name, last name, e-mail, etc., and click 'Add'
- If you want to check that the user accepted the invitation to become a Zoho user, or if you want to resend the invitation link: go back to Directory > Users, and select 'Pending users'
How to tag BrainSolutions as your Zoho partner
When you want to tag us as your Zoho partner please follow these instructions: https://store.zoho.com/html/store/tagyourpartner.html You will see a screen with all Zoho Services. On the top right of the screen you have a checkbox to select all ...
How to accept an invitation for Zoho Projects
This manual only applies for users who have a Zoho-account on the EU-server. You can verify that you are on the EU-server by checking the URL of your zoho applications. If this URL ends with '.eu' (for instance 'projects.zoho.eu', or 'crm.zoho.eu'), ...
How do I write a review about Brainsolutions as a Zoho Partner ?
If you are satisfied with the Zoho services offered by BrainSolutions, we would gladly appreciate it if you share it with the rest of the world. :-) You can do so easily on the Zoho website. You can chose in which language you would like to write the ...
Manage different Zoho accounts with 'profiles' in Google Chrome
In order to avoid logging out and logging in each time you want to switch to a different Zoho-account, you can use profiles in Google Chrome. This can be pretty helpfull when you have for instance one Zoho-account for cooperation with BrainSolutions, ...