This manual only applies for users who have a Zoho-account on the EU-server. You can verify that you are on the EU-server by checking the URL of your zoho applications. If this URL ends with '.eu' (for instance 'projects.zoho.eu', or 'crm.zoho.eu'), you are on the EU-server. If it ends on '.com', you are on the US server.
In order to improve the cooperation between BrainSolutions and her clients, each of our clients is added to a project in our Zoho-environment. Follow the steps here-below to accept our invitation.
Note: in order to accept the invitation to access our Zoho Projects, you cannot be logged in to your existing Zoho-account. Please make sure to log out from your existing zoho-account, or create a new profile in Google Chrome that you will use to cooperate with BrainSolutions.
1. Sign out from your existing Zoho-account, or create a new profile in Google Chrome
2. Provide your e-mailaddress to your contactperson at BrainSolutions. Use a different e-mailaddress than the one you use for your own organisation. You'll receive an invitation on this e-mailaddress to join Zoho Projects:
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: "Invitation to join organisation"
3. Click on the button 'Accept Invitation' in this e-mail. Make sure that you open this link in a browser (or profile) where you are not yet logged in to your Zoho Account. If needed: right-click on the button and copy the url, so you can paste it in the URL-bar of the browser you would like to use.
4. On the page that opens now, click on 'Register and accept' (this is a free translation of Dutch text, it could be something slightly different)
5. Complete all required fields and click again on 'Register and accept' (this is a free translation of Dutch text, it could be something slightly different)
6. The Zoho Projects environment of BrainSolutions will open now. Click in the left-pane on 'Projects' to open the project and start our cooperation.